Sunday, July 10, 2011

Blog Post #12

For Blog Post #12 we were instructed to come up with instructions for future EDM310 students. I personally, as simple as it may be for others had the hardest time getting something embedded into my blog. Well a You Tube, is not that difficult to embed into your blog because all you have to do is copy and paste the embedded code. I found on Google...
1)I googled how to embed into a blog and I got this googling how to embed into a blog
2) Then I found these videos on You Tube


2 comments:

  1. Sarah,

    Learning how to embed something into a blog was something that I struggled with also. In reading you post, it was a little hard to follow. I'm not really sure where you were headed with it. I think that you were on the right track, but I just got lost. I can see that you can embed now with ease! That's a good thing. I just don't know how to take the lesson. Be sure to watch your capitalization too. I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just trying to help you. Please offer me any advice also, so that I can learn and get better.

    Good job!
    Deana
    @deananunn
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why were your videos about how to embed a video in a Word Press blog? we use Blogger in EDM310.

    I don't understand your selection of materials.

    ReplyDelete