Tuesday, June 21, 2011

C4T #1&2 Summary




My comments for teachers was from a lady named Kim Cofino. Her blog, http://kimcofino.com/blog/, was about always learning and teaching technology abroad. Her blogs: blogs as showcase portfolios, see you in Shanghai, PD with a purpose, Quakestories, and many more are insightful stories about her as a teacher and other teachers getting technology into the classrooms in the United States and around the world.Cofino writes,"I’m so glad we had the opportunity to implement a labsite-style professional development sessions here at YIS. I feel strongly that this is the absolute best model for in-school PD that I’ve seen – ensuring that learning is happening as close to the classroom as possible". I hope that when I become a teacher I can write blogs and keep other teachers and students informed as well as Cofino does. I really enjoyed her ventures and topics on teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment